23 Mar Addicted to Virtual Amusement Park Rides
Addicted to Virtual Amusement Park Rides
The ride simulation technology has opened the doors to a whole new world of sensations which were never experienced before. There are many super exciting experiences awaiting the visitors at many theme parks all over the globe. Thinks to the advancement of technology you can now experience rides as never before. The unparalleled thrills offered by simulator rides in amusement parks keeps the audience coming back for more. Movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Kung-Fu Panda 2, Avatar, Transformers, Captain America etc. are now being shown in a few 4D theatres for a heightened movie experience. You will get to be a part of the goings on in the movie with the help of the moving seats and air jets and water sprays.
In this article we are going to discuss a few reasons which get us addicted to virtual amusement park rides.
- In the virtual amusement park ride the viewers are shown a movie while the seats move in correspondence with the action on screen. This means that you will feel a jerk when the protagonist of the film is getting hit or falling down. In other words you get a feel of the experience of the characters of the movie. A 4D screening is much more than watching a movie it’s about experiencing it.
- Simulation rides give the audience sensations which are beyond their wildest imaginations. They would give you an experience which nothing in real life could surpass. Virtual amusement park rides which make use of the 3D motion picture technology can immerse the audience into a virtual world which was never made possible by just viewing a 3D movie.
- One of the best parts of virtual reality is that it can create a space which is too fantastic and elaborate to create in real life. Virtual amusement park would even allow you to live the experiences of characters which are paranormal or supernatural.
- In the virtual reality amusement park rides you not only get to feel the motion of the characters but also experience all the other aspects of the movie like the rain, lightning, smell, and lots more. Virtual reality with the computer generated sight and sound would take the amusement park visitors to places which are impossible to create. In other words they can breathe in a new life to the fading attractions of the amusement parks.
- Simulation rides would offer the viewers a more interactive experience which is more like playing a video game than watching a movie. You would be transported to another world where you would have all your senses bombarded with vibratory, auditory and visual cues.
- According to Dennis Speigel the president of the International Theme Park Services, virtual reality is the future of theme parks. These days we are no longer satisfied with the regular roller coaster ride. We surely want something more to go with it. This is why all major theme parks of the globe from Six Flags to Cedar Fair to Disney are working with this aspect and implementing it.